Welcome to Lee CPAs & Associates LLC
Formerly Scott Horewitch Pidgeon & Abrams LLC
Lee CPAs & Associates LLC provides our clients with professional accounting, tax, and financial planning services of the highest quality and value. Value that is measured by our firm’s ability to respond to the needs of our clients quickly, competently, and cost-effectively.
The extensive experience and proven integrity of the CPA professionals at Lee CPAs & Associates LLC will help you to develop and maintain efficient financial information systems, resolve tax controversies, and reach important decisions which will positively affect your financial future.
Large enough to serve you, small enough to know you, the Certified Public Accountants at Lee CPAs & Associates LLC offer individuals and closely held businesses the same top quality accounting, tax, and business planning services that the “big” firms do, with one exception: as a small business, we understand the practical needs of your small business in ways no big firm can.
Lee CPAs & Associates LLC works to enhance the financial position of the clients we represent. Addressing tax issues and opportunities involves three key areas: Financial Planning, Tax Return Preparation and IRS Problem Resolution.
Strategic planning is as important to managing tax liability as it is to any other part of a business, family or personal financial situation. Having the right tax strategies in place creates a number of positive financial impacts, but without the right plan, the risks are high. Here are some of the benefits a plan to minimize tax liability can help provide:
- Grow and preserve assets
- Maximize income by minimizing taxes
- Retain more family assets
- Increase the opportunity to give more by avoiding unnecessary taxes
- Grow investments and wealth
- Protect retirement distributions and improve your retirement lifestyle
Start by talking to one of our tax professionals and creating the plan that realizes these benefits. After listening to the details of your situation, we will apply strategies that best protect your income and assets. Some of the options we might explore are:
- Dividing income among family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Address opportunities to accelerate or defer income and expenses to maximize after-tax income.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as retirement plan contributions and other similar plans.
Preparing tax returns without the guidance of a professional can raise confusing questions, create frustration and may cost you more that you realize. Even the most sophisticated software can’t replace the insights and advice of our professional tax team. We provide:
- Return preparation to assure compliance with tax law and regulations.
- Electronic filing of your return.
- Professional guidance to show you potential deductions that limit your tax liability for next year
IRS PROBLEM RESOLUTION
Tax problems with the IRS (or state taxing authorities) can be intimidating. Tax problems can arise from unfiled tax returns, errors and omissions in previously filed returns, audit situations, unpaid taxes, incorrect or incomplete responses to IRS notices, etc. Ignoring correspondence from the IRS or state taxing authorities is never a good idea. Being proactive when a tax problem arises is always the preferred course of action.
Lee CPAs & Associates LLC’s versatile updated knowledge of tax laws and accounting procedures assures you the most comprehensive, innovative and reliable services available.
- Monthly Write-Up Services
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Monthly, Quarterly, or Annual Reports
- Accounting System Adjustments
- Account Reconciliations
- Business Start Ups
- Cash Flow and Budget Analysis
- Initial Software Setup and Training
- Troubleshooting and Repairs
- Payroll Setup and Training
- QuickBooks Answers and Tips
- Individual Tax Preparation
- S-Corporation Tax Preparation
- C-Corporation Tax Preparation
- Partnership & LLC Tax Preparation
- Trust Tax Preparation
- Multiple State Tax Preparation
- Filing of Back Taxes
- Sales and Use Tax Returns
IRS & State Problem Resolution
- Offer in Compromise
- Installment Agreements
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- Collections & Bank Levies
- IRS Representation
Serving the Chicago Area and Northwest Suburbs Including Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Deerfield, Highland Park, Northbrook Designed By Tributary Group, Inc. | © Copyright 2023
The Internal Revenue Service requires us to inform you that any tax advice contained in this correspondence cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or for promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.